Customized Homes for Multigenerational Living
February 1, 2024
Our history is simple: two brothers saw a need for solid, affordable customized homes in Northern VA and created a business based on a formal education in Engineering and Business. Over the years, those brothers passed on the business to their children, also educated in engineering and business. Vivek Puri, born and raised in McLean, VA, has been paramount in turning Classic Homes into an innovative homebuilder, adding systems and processes, to make the homebuilding process smoother for everyone involved. In 2018, John Halak joined Classic Homes as General Manager, bringing years of experience in residential construction to elevate the business to become one of the premier builders in Northern VA with cutting-edge designs and creativity in floor plans. We are proud to say we have built over 2000 homes in Fairfax, Town of Vienna, Loudoun, Arlington, Alexandria, Prince William, and Stafford Counties. Our homes are all built with sound engineering and forward-thinking design in mind. We create homes for families to thrive and grow. Many of our families have raised their children in their customized homes after rebuilding on their lots decades ago, keeping their addresses and preserving their cherished communities.
In 2023, one couple made their dream home a reality. The Grand Westchester, a floor plan in our Estate series, is perfect for multigenerational living and we customized it with a first-floor in-law suite featuring a separate kitchen for true independent living. The home is set lakeside in Prince William County and the home was designed to take advantage of the view from every corner.
The Grand Westchester‘s impeccable design and architecture were duly recognized in 2023 when it was awarded a prestigious Great American Living Award (GALA) for Best Design and Architecture. This accolade is a testament to Classic Homes’ unwavering commitment to excellence and innovation in the field of home construction. We love visiting this home and these amazing clients. Here are a few from our recent visit.
Why Choose Classic
Your home is where memories are made, so why choose Classic Homes?
1. Tailored Service. No matter what type of home you choose, our experienced team will be by your side. From permitting to inspection, we’ve seen every hurdle and we know how to clear it.
2. Financially Stable Since 1983. Why is this important to you? It’s well-known that builders are susceptible to economic cycles. When times are bad, builders with debt go out of business – often leaving bad debt and half-built homes in their wake. We weather tough times and keep our promises to customers, no matter what’s happening on Wall Street.
3. Our Record Speaks for Itself. We’re rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau, 5 stars by our customers, recipient of the GuildQuality customer service award; and multiple NVBIA Great American Living Awards (GALA).
4. Flexibility. When you build with us, you get the best of both worlds. You start from one of our award-winning floor plans and adapt it to your needs like you would a family home. This saves you time and money and allows you to create a plan that works for your family.
5. We Raise the Bar. We believe that the building code requirements aren’t high enough for our customers, which is why we go above and beyond. By using innovative products and fundamentally sound practices that enhance the safety and integrity of the customized homes we build we know you’ll be satisfied with your home. We don’t use common visual distractions to mask engineering shortcuts that can be found in many homes. Rather, we have superior underlying construction quality and design standards that go far beneath the surface. This starts with using superior quality, engineered beams and columns, ensuring a more secure connection and a more rigid structure versus the more common (and cheaper) methods. In short, we will build you the sturdiest, most well-built home you’ve ever lived in.
Classic Homes continues to shape the residential landscape of Northern Virginia with a commitment to excellence, innovation, and a customer-centric approach. As we reflect on our journey for the past 40 years, we celebrate not just the structures we’ve built, but the communities and legacies we’ve been a part of. The tale of Classic Homes is one of vision, dedication, and the enduring spirit of creating customized homes where families can truly thrive and grow.Tags: Custom home in Northern Virginia
Categorized in: Classic Homes Info
This post was written by Classic Homes